Wednesday 29 January 2014

Installing Bravia Engine in the Gionee P2/ Walton Primo F2

How to install Bravia Engine in the Gionee P2/ Walton Primo F2:



*This operation cannot be performed if the phone(Gionee P2/Walton F2) is not rooted.

 Please refer to my previous post on how to root the Gionee P2/Walton F2 if you want to do it.



Requirements:

1. Rooted Gionee P2
2.CWM Recovery

If you don't have CWM Recovery, here's the guide on how to install it:


Step 1:

Download the Bravia Engine (flashable zip) here:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/jD8vx-PKce/bravia_engine_2.html

Step 2:

Install the zip through CWM Recovery.

Note:

DO NOT Wipe Data/ Cache/ Dalvik Cache/ Battery Stats before flashing, as it is not needed.

Just select install zip from SD Card and flash it. Then, reboot.

Done! There should be an increased overall picture quality.


Credits:

Bravia Engine : http://www.mobilephonetalk.com/showthread.php?177681-Xperia-Z-Bravia-Engine-2-For-Jelly-Bean


Email me if you have any doubts : anirudh.karthik995@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER:

I am not responsible if your phone (Gionee P2) gets bricked. You should go ahead with this exercise only if you are aware that your warranty is now void. I am always available through email to help out regarding any doubts.


Along with coding, photography forms one of my favorite interests. Please feel free to see the world from my perspective.

facebook.com/anirudhsphotos

1 comment:

  1. My gionee p2 is rooted. Can I install the Bravia Engine by stock recovery.there is a option for 'install update from SD card'

    ReplyDelete